- Unfortunately there are no upcoming events at this time
- Reduced intensity conditioning increases risk of severe cGVHD: identification of risk factors for cGVHD in a multicenter setting. 2018
- Prognostic Value of High-Sensitivity Troponin T in Chronic Heart Failure: An Individual Patient Data Meta-Analysis. 2018
- Distinction between serological responses following tick-borne encephalitis virus (TBEV) infection vs vaccination, Sweden 2017. 2018
- Less fibrosis in elderly subjects supplemented with selenium and coenzyme Q10-A mechanism behind reduced cardiovascular mortality?. 2018
- Intravenous versus Oral Etoposide: Efficacy and Correlation to Clinical Outcome in Patients with High-Grade Gastroenteropancreatic Neuroendocrine Neoplasms (WHO G3). 2018
- Intravenous versus oral etoposide: efficacy and correlation to clinical outcome in patients with high-grade metastatic gastroenteropancreatic neuroendocrine neoplasms (WHO G3). 2018
- Corrigendum to “Low molar excess of 4-oxo-2-nonenal and 4-hydroxy-2-nonenal promote oligomerization of alpha-synuclein through different pathways” [Free Rad. Biol. Med. (2017) 421–431]. 2018
- Impact of the 2016 ASE/EACVI recommendations on the prevalence of diastolic dysfunction in the general population. 2018
- Small intestinal lactulose and sucralose hyper-permeability in inflammatory bowel disease. 2018
- Having concomitant asthma phenotypes is common and independently relates to poor lung function in NHANES 2007-2012. 2018
What are our research areas?
At the Department of Medical Sciences we perform clinical and pre-clinical research in a large number of specialties. Much of the research is conducted in close association with Uppsala University Hospital, and encompasses both basic studies of disease mechanisms and development and evaluation of new diagnostic methods and treatment regiments.
At the Department there are some 30 independent research groups that work in 6 different areas.