- Unfortunately there are no upcoming events at this time
- Antithrombotic therapy after myocardial infarction in patients with atrial fibrillation undergoing percutaneous coronary intervention. 2018
- The genetically determined production of the alarmin eosinophil-derived neurotoxin is reduced in visceral leishmaniasis. 2018
- Transplantation of Macro-encapsulated Human Islets within the Bioartificial Pancreas β Air to Patients with Type 1 Diabetes Mellitus. 2018
- The effects of PM2.5 on asthmatic and allergic diseases or symptoms in preschool children of six Chinese cities, based on China, Children, Homes and Health (CCHH) project. 2018
- Work overcommitment: Is it a trait or a state?. 2018
- Absolute lung size and the sex difference in breathlessness in the general population. 2018
- Persistence with dimethyl fumarate in relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis: a population-based cohort study. 2018
- Commonly used reference values underestimate oxygen uptake in healthy, 50-year-old Swedish women.. 2018
- Atelectasis is inversely proportional to transpulmonary pressure during weaning from ventilator support in a large animal model.. 2018
- Psychosocial stress and major cardiovascular events in patients with stable coronary heart disease. 2018
What are our research areas?
At the Department of Medical Sciences we perform clinical and pre-clinical research in a large number of specialties. Much of the research is conducted in close association with Uppsala University Hospital, and encompasses both basic studies of disease mechanisms and development and evaluation of new diagnostic methods and treatment regiments.
At the Department there are some 30 independent research groups that work in 6 different areas.