- Clinical implications of assay specific differences in f-calprotectin when monitoring inflammatory bowel disease activity over time. 2017
- Autoantibody profiles in autoimmune hepatitis and chronic hepatitis C identifies similarities in patients with severe disease. 2017
- Lack of existing guidelines for a large group of patients in Sweden: a national survey across the acute surgical care delivery chain. 2017
- Angiotensin‐Converting Enzyme Inhibitors and Angiotensin II Receptor Blockers Are Associated With Improved Outcome but Do Not Prevent New‐Onset Atrial Fibrillation After Acute Myocardial Infarction. 2017
- Daily shoulder pain among flight baggage handlers and its association with work tasks and upper arm postures on the same day. 2017
- Implementation of an ergonomics intervention in a Swedish flight baggage handling company – a process evaluation. 2017
- Serum levels of brominated flame retardants (BFRs: PBDE, HBCD) and influence of dietary factors in a population-based study on Swedish adults. 2017
- Neural control of ventilation prevents both over-distension and de-recruitment of experimentally injured lungs. 2017
- Imputation-Based Fine-Mapping Suggests That Most QTL in an Outbred Chicken Advanced Intercross Body Weight Line Are Due to Multiple, Linked Loci. 2017
- Vitamin D in relation to bone health and muscle function in young female soccer players.. 2017
What are our research areas?
At the Department of Medical Sciences we perform clinical research in a large number of clinical specialties. The research is conducted in close association with activities at Uppsala University Hospital, and encompasses both basic studies of disease mechanisms as well as development and evaluation of new diagnostic methods and treatment regiments.
At the Department there are some 30 independent research groups that work in 6 different areas.