- Election of department board
- Rheumatoid arthritic pain could be caused by antibodies
- Owning a dog is influenced by our genetic make-up
- New diagnostic method enables more individual treatment for patients with systemic lupus erythematosus
- Dr Shafqat Ahmad receives the prestigious Rising Star Award from EASD
International normalized ratio control and subsequent clinical outcomes in patients with atrial fibrillation using warfarin
Carriage of carbapenemase- and extended-spectrum cephalosporinase-producing Escherichia coli and Klebsiella pneumoniae in humans and livestock in rural Cambodia; gender and age differences and detection of blaOXA-48 in humans.
Health and zoonotic Infections of snow leopards Panthera unica in the South Gobi desert of Mongolia.
What are our research areas?
At the Department of Medical Sciences we perform clinical and pre-clinical research in a large number of specialties. Much of the research is conducted in close association with Uppsala University Hospital, and encompasses both basic studies of disease mechanisms and development and evaluation of new diagnostic methods and treatment regiments.
At the Department there are some 30 independent research groups that work in 6 different areas.