- Reliability of Actigraphy and Subjective Sleep Measurements in Adults: the Design of Sleep Assessments. 2017
- Effect of FCGR polymorphism on the occurrence of late-onset neutropenia and flare-free survival in rheumatic patients treated with rituximab. 2017
- Serum Pentraxin 3 is associated with signs of arterial alteration in women with preeclampsia.. 2017
- Clinical implications of assay specific differences in f-calprotectin when monitoring inflammatory bowel disease activity over time. 2017
- Autoantibody profiles in autoimmune hepatitis and chronic hepatitis C identifies similarities in patients with severe disease. 2017
- Young People’s Attitudes to Attractive Work, During and After Upper Secondary School. 2017
- Long-term outcome of infliximab treatment in chronic active ulcerative colitis: a Swedish multicentre study of 250 patients. 2017
- Lack of existing guidelines for a large group of patients in Sweden: a national survey across the acute surgical care delivery chain. 2017
- Detection of Somatic Mutations in Gastroenteropancreatic Neuroendocrine Tumors Using Targeted Deep Sequencing. 2017
- Evidence of both systemic inflammation and neuroinflammation in fibromyalgia patients, as assessed by a multiplex protein panel applied to the cerebrospinal fluid and to plasma. 2017
What are our research areas?
At the Department of Medical Sciences we perform clinical research in a large number of clinical specialties. The research is conducted in close association with activities at Uppsala University Hospital, and encompasses both basic studies of disease mechanisms as well as development and evaluation of new diagnostic methods and treatment regiments.
At the Department there are some 30 independent research groups that work in 6 different areas.