- Unfortunately there are no upcoming events at this time
- Prognostic Value of High-Sensitivity Troponin T in Chronic Heart Failure: An Individual Patient Data Meta-Analysis. 2018
- Distinction between serological responses following tick-borne encephalitis virus (TBEV) infection vs vaccination, Sweden 2017. 2018
- Less fibrosis in elderly subjects supplemented with selenium and coenzyme Q10-A mechanism behind reduced cardiovascular mortality?. 2018
- Intravenous versus oral etoposide: efficacy and correlation to clinical outcome in patients with high-grade metastatic gastroenteropancreatic neuroendocrine neoplasms (WHO G3). 2018
- Body size and risk of atrial fibrillation: a cohort study of 1.1 million young men. 2018
- Introducing the 6-4-0 fasting regimen and the incidence of prolonged preoperative fasting in children. 2018
- Impact of Thrombus Aspiration on Mortality, Stent Thrombosis, and Stroke in Patients With ST-Segment-Elevation Myocardial Infarction: A Report From the Swedish Coronary Angiography and Angioplasty Registry. 2018
- Diminished CXCR5 expression in peripheral blood of patients with Sjögren's syndrome may relate to both genotype and salivary gland homing.. 2018
- The Potential of Isolation Source to Predict Colonization in Avian Hosts: A Case Study in Campylobacter jejuni Strains From Three Bird Species. 2018
- Anti-cyclic citrullinated peptide antibodies, other common autoantibodies, and smoking as risk factors for lymphoma in patients with rheumatoid arthritis. 2018
What are our research areas?
At the Department of Medical Sciences we perform clinical and pre-clinical research in a large number of specialties. Much of the research is conducted in close association with Uppsala University Hospital, and encompasses both basic studies of disease mechanisms and development and evaluation of new diagnostic methods and treatment regiments.
At the Department there are some 30 independent research groups that work in 6 different areas.