- Prognostic Value of High-Sensitivity Troponin T in Chronic Heart Failure: An Individual Patient Data Meta-Analysis.. 2018
- Distinction between serological responses following tick-borne encephalitis virus (TBEV) infection vs vaccination, Sweden 2017. 2018
- Introducing the 6-4-0 fasting regimen and the incidence of prolonged preoperative fasting in children. 2018
- Diminished CXCR5 expression in peripheral blood of patients with Sjögren's syndrome may relate to both genotype and salivary gland homing.. 2018
- Anti-cyclic citrullinated peptide antibodies, other common autoantibodies, and smoking as risk factors for lymphoma in patients with rheumatoid arthritis. 2018
- Antithrombotic therapy after myocardial infarction in patients with atrial fibrillation undergoing percutaneous coronary intervention. 2018
- Increased plasma cathepsin S and trombospondin-1 in patients with acute ST segment elevation myocardial infarction.. 2018
- GABA Regulates Release of Inflammatory Cytokines From Peripheral Blood Mononuclear Cells and CD4+ T Cells and Is Immunosuppressive in Type 1 Diabetes. 2018
- Treatment of essential thrombocythemia in Europe: a prospective long-term observational study of 3649 high-risk patients in the Evaluation of Anagrelide Efficacy and Long-term Safety study.. 2018
- Outcome and survival of myeloma patients diagnosed 2008-2015. Real world data on 4904 patients from the Swedish Myeloma Registry (SMR). 2018
What are our research areas?
At the Department of Medical Sciences we perform clinical and pre-clinical research in a large number of specialties. Much of the research is conducted in close association with Uppsala University Hospital, and encompasses both basic studies of disease mechanisms and development and evaluation of new diagnostic methods and treatment regiments.
At the Department there are some 30 independent research groups that work in 6 different areas.