- Reliability of Actigraphy and Subjective Sleep Measurements in Adults: the Design of Sleep Assessments. 2017
- Effect of FCGR polymorphism on the occurrence of late-onset neutropenia and flare-free survival in rheumatic patients treated with rituximab. 2017
- Serum Pentraxin 3 is associated with signs of arterial alteration in women with preeclampsia.. 2017
- Association between angiogenic factors and signs of arterial aging in women with pre-eclampsia. 2017
- Clinical implications of assay specific differences in f-calprotectin when monitoring inflammatory bowel disease activity over time. 2017
- Autoantibody profiles in autoimmune hepatitis and chronic hepatitis C identifies similarities in patients with severe disease. 2017
- Intravascular Ultrasound Guidance Is Associated With Better Outcome in Patients Undergoing Unprotected Left Main Coronary Artery Stenting Compared With Angiography Guidance Alone. 2017
- Young People’s Attitudes to Attractive Work, During and After Upper Secondary School. 2017
- Long-term outcome of infliximab treatment in chronic active ulcerative colitis: a Swedish multicentre study of 250 patients. 2017
- Contemporary management of patients undergoing atrial fibrillation ablation: in-hospital and 1-year follow-up findings from the ESC-EHRA atrial fibrillation ablation long-term registry. 2017
What are our research areas?
At the Department of Medical Sciences we perform clinical research in a large number of clinical specialties. The research is conducted in close association with activities at Uppsala University Hospital, and encompasses both basic studies of disease mechanisms as well as development and evaluation of new diagnostic methods and treatment regiments.
At the Department there are some 30 independent research groups that work in 6 different areas.