- Reliability of Actigraphy and Subjective Sleep Measurements in Adults: the Design of Sleep Assessments. 2017
- Effect of FCGR polymorphism on the occurrence of late-onset neutropenia and flare-free survival in rheumatic patients treated with rituximab. 2017
- Serum Pentraxin 3 is associated with signs of arterial alteration in women with preeclampsia.. 2017
- Association between angiogenic factors and signs of arterial aging in women with pre-eclampsia. 2017
- Low molar excess of 4-oxo-2-nonenal and 4-hydroxy-2-nonenal promote oligomerization of alpha-synuclein through different pathways. 2017
- Clinical implications of assay specific differences in f-calprotectin when monitoring inflammatory bowel disease activity over time. 2017
- Autoantibody profiles in autoimmune hepatitis and chronic hepatitis C identifies similarities in patients with severe disease. 2017
- Intravascular Ultrasound Guidance Is Associated With Better Outcome in Patients Undergoing Unprotected Left Main Coronary Artery Stenting Compared With Angiography Guidance Alone. 2017
- Young People’s Attitudes to Attractive Work, During and After Upper Secondary School. 2017
- Mutations in COL1A1 and COL1A2 and dental aberrations in children and adolescents with osteogenesis imperfecta - A retrospective cohort study. 2017
What are our research areas?
At the Department of Medical Sciences we perform clinical and pre-clinical research in a large number of specialties. Much of the research is conducted in close association with Uppsala University Hospital, and encompasses both basic studies of disease mechanisms and development and evaluation of new diagnostic methods and treatment regiments.
At the Department there are some 30 independent research groups that work in 6 different areas.