Publikationer Klinisk diabetologi och metabolism
Publikationer Diabetes Vårdvetenskap
Utvalda artiklar, Klinisk diabetologi och metabolism
- Lundkvist P, Pereira MJ, Katsogiannos P, Sjöström CD, Johnsson E, Eriksson JW (2017) Dapagliflozin once daily plus exenatide once weekly in obese adults without diabetes: sustained reductions in bodyweight, glycaemia, and blood pressure over 1 year. Diabetes Obes Metab, e-pub ahead of print.
- Nyström T, Bodegard J, Nathanson D, Thuresson M, Norhammar A, Eriksson JW (2017) Novel oral glucose-lowering drugs compared to insulin are associated with lower risk of all-cause mortality, cardiovascular events and severe hypoglycemia in type 2 diabetes patients. Diabetes Obes Metab. E-pub ahead of print.
- Lundkvist P, Sjostrom CD, Amini S, Pereira MJ, Johnsson E, Eriksson JW (2017) Dapagliflozin QD and exenatide QW dual therapy: a 24-week randomized, placebo-controlled, phase 2 study examining effects on bodyweight and prediabetes in obese nondiabetic adults. Diabetes Obes Metab 19:49-60.
- Nyström T, Bodegard J, Nathanson D, Thuresson M, Norhammar A, Eriksson JW (2017) Second line initiation of insulin compared with DPP-4 inhibitors after metformin monotherapy is associated with increased risk of all-cause mortality, cardiovascular events, and severe hypoglycemia. Diabetes Res Clin Pract. Jan;123:199-208.
- Sidibeh CO, Pereira MJ, Lau Börjesson J, Kamble PG, Skrtic S, Katsogiannos P, Sundbom M, Svensson MK, Eriksson JW (2017) Role of cannabinoid receptor 1 in human adipose tissue for lipolysis regulation and insulin resistance. Endocrine 55:839-52.
- Pereira MJ, Skrtic S, Katsogiannos P, Abrahamsson N, Sidibeh C, Dahgam S, Månsson M, Risérus U, Kullberg J, Eriksson JW (2016) Impaired adipose tissue lipid storage, but not altered lipolysis, contributes to elevated levels of NEFA in type 2 diabetes. Degree of hyperglycemia and adiposity are important factors. Metabolism, 65:1768-80.
- Svensson MK, Lindmark S, Wiklund U, Rask P, Karlsson M, Myrin J, Kullberg J, Johansson L, Eriksson JW (2016) Alterations in heart rate variability during everyday life are linked to insulin resistance. A role of dominating sympathetic over parasympathetic nerve activity? Cardiovasc Diabetol. 15:91, 1-9.
- Abrahamsson N, Börjesson JL, Sundbom M, Wiklund U, Karlsson FA, Eriksson JW. (2016) Gastric bypass reduces symptoms and hormonal responses in hypoglycemia. Diabetes 65:2667-75
- Norhammar A, Bodegård J, Nyström T, Thuresson M, Eriksson JW, Nathanson D (2016) Incidence, prevalence and mortality of type 2 diabetes requiring glucose-lowering treatment, and associated risks of cardiovascular complications: a nationwide study in Sweden, 2006-2013. Diabetologia.59:1692-701.
- Kamble PG, Pereira MJ, Sidibeh CO, Amini S, Sundbom M, Börjesson JL, Eriksson JW. (2016) Lipocalin 2 produces insulin resistance and can be upregulated by glucocorticoids in human adipose tissue.Mol Cell Endocrinol. 427:124-32.
- Rautio A, Boman K, Eriksson JW and Svensson MK (2016) Markers of fibrinolysis may predict development of lower extremity arterial disease in patients with diabetes: A longitudinal prospective cohort study with 10 years of follow up. Diab Vasc Dis Res, 13:183-91.
- Svensson MK, Tyrberg M , Nyström L, Arnqvist HJ, Bolinder J, Östman J, Gudbjörnsdottir S, Landin-Olsson M and Eriksson JW (2015) The risk for diabetic nephropathy is low in young adults in a 17-year follow-up of the Diabetes Incidence Study in Sweden (DISS). Higher age and BMI at diabetes onset can be important risk factors. Diab Metab Res Rev 31:138-146.
- Taube M, Andersson-Assarsson JC, Lindberg K, Pereira MJ, Gabel M, Svensson MK, Eriksson JW and Svensson PA (2015) Evaluation of reference genes for gene expression studies in human brown adipose tissue. Adipocyte 4:280-285.
- Pereira MJ, Palming J, Rizell M, Aureliano M, Carvalho E, Svensson MK and Eriksson JW (2014) Cyclosporine A and tacrolimus reduce the amount of GLUT4 at the cell surface in human adipocytes: Increased endocytosis as a potential mechanism for the diabetogenic effects of immunosuppressive agents. J Clin Endocrinol Metab, 99:E1885-1894.
Utvalda artiklar, Diabetes vårdvetenskap
- Brorsson AL, Lindholm Olinder A, Wikblad K, Viklund G. Parent's perception of their children's health, quality of life and burden of diabetes: testing reliability and validity of 'Check your Health' by proxy. Scand J Caring Sci. 2016.
- Leksell, Janeth and Ewa Billing. An evaluation of a cognitive educational program tailored for young women with mental illness: A qualitative interview study. 2016: 1-6. DOI: 10.1177/2057158516635880
- Maria Svedbo Engström, Janeth Leksell, Unn-Britt Johansson and Soffia Gudbjörnsdottir. What is important for you? A qualitative interview study of living with diabetes and experiences of diabetes care to establish a basis for a tailored Patient-Reported Outcome Measure for the Swedish National Diabetes Register. BMJ Open 2016;6:e010249 doi:10.1136/bmjopen-2015-010249
- Granström T, Forsman H, Lindholm-Olinder A, Gkretsis D, Eriksson JW, Granstam E, Leksell J. Patient-reported outcomes and visual acuity after 12 months of anti-VEGF-treatment for sight-threatening diabetic macular edema in a real world setting, Diabetes Res Clin Pract. 2016 Sep 21; 121:157-165. doi: 10.1016/j.diabres.2016.09.015
- Rebecka Husdal, Andreas Rosenblad, Janeth Leksell, Björn Eliasson, Stefan Jansson, Lars Jerdén, Jan Stålhammar, Lars Steen, Thorne Wallman, Eva Thors Adolfsson. Resource allocation and organisational features in Swedish primary diabetes care: Changes from 2006 to 2013. Prim.Care Diab. 2016; http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.pcd.2016.08.00
- Johansson, K., Almerud-Österberg, S., Leksell, J., & Berglund, M. Patients’ experiences of support for learning to live with diabetes to promote health and wellbeing: A lifeworld phenomenological study. International Journal of Qualitative Studies on Health and Well-being. 2016; 11, 31330, http://dx.doi.org/10.3402/qhw.v11.31330.
- Lindholm-Olinder A, Fischier J, Fries J, Alfonsson S, Elvingson V, Eriksson J W, et al. A randomised wait-list controlled clinical trial of the effects of acceptance and commitment therapy in patients with type 1 diabetes: a study protocol.. BMC Nursing. 2015;14
- Granström T, Forsman H, Leksell J, Jani S, Raghib A M, Granstam E. Visual functioning and health-related quality of life in diabetic patients about to undergo anti-vascular endothelial growth factor treatment for sight-threatening macular edema. Journal of diabetes and its complications. 2015;29(8):1183-1190.
- Wikblad K, Smide B, Leksell J K. Check your health validity and reliability of a measure of health and burden of diabetes. Scandinavian Journal of Caring Sciences. 2014;28(1):139-145.
- Brorsson A L, Leksell J, Viklund G, Olinder A L. A multicentre randomized controlled trial of an empowerment-inspired intervention for adolescents starting continuous subcutaneous insulin infusion : a study protocol. BMC Pediatrics. 2013;13:212-214.
- Olinder AL, Nylin KT, Smide. Reasons for missed meal-time insulin boluses from the perspective of adolescents using insulin pumps: lost focus. Pediatric Diabetes 2011 Jun 12; 402-9 doi: 10.1111/j.1399-5448.2010.00688.x
- Garmo A, Hornsten A, Leksell J. "The pump was a saviour for me.": 'Patients' experiences of insulin pump therapy. Diabetic Medicine. 2013;30(6):717-723.