- Election of department board
- New diagnostic method enables more individual treatment for patients with systemic lupus erythematosus
- Dr Shafqat Ahmad receives the prestigious Rising Star Award from EASD
- Relationship between high PCB levels in the bloodstream and premature death
- Malariaexpert Maria Lundberg välkomnar global satsning mot infektionssjukdomen
Impact of the inflammatory response on specific immunity in neurosurgical patients
Department board meeting
Respiratory-, allergy- and sleep research
Molecular detection and epidemiological studies of atypical bacteria causing respiratory tract infections
Molecular Epidemiology of Cardiovascular Disease
Low Temperature and Low UV Indexes Correlated with Peaks of Influenza Virus Activity in Northern Europe during 2010-2018
REPLY: The Validity of "Without a Specific Diagnosis" in Patients With Chest Pain and Troponin Elevation
Is the Brain a Key Player in Glucose Regulation and Development of Type 2 Diabetes?
What are our research areas?
At the Department of Medical Sciences we perform clinical and pre-clinical research in a large number of specialties. Much of the research is conducted in close association with Uppsala University Hospital, and encompasses both basic studies of disease mechanisms and development and evaluation of new diagnostic methods and treatment regiments.
At the Department there are some 30 independent research groups that work in 6 different areas.