- Election of department board
- Rheumatoid arthritic pain could be caused by antibodies
- Owning a dog is influenced by our genetic make-up
- New diagnostic method enables more individual treatment for patients with systemic lupus erythematosus
- Dr Shafqat Ahmad receives the prestigious Rising Star Award from EASD
Increased Inflammatory Activity in Patients 3 Months after Myocardial Infarction with Nonobstructive Coronary Arteries
Patient journey and treatment patterns in adults with IPF based on health care data in Sweden from 2001 to 2015
Gaucher Disease in Bone: From Pathophysiology To Practice
What are our research areas?
At the Department of Medical Sciences we perform clinical and pre-clinical research in a large number of specialties. Much of the research is conducted in close association with Uppsala University Hospital, and encompasses both basic studies of disease mechanisms and development and evaluation of new diagnostic methods and treatment regiments.
At the Department there are some 30 independent research groups that work in 6 different areas.