Health advice concerning Covid-19
The Department of Neuroscience is open and must be safe for staff, PhD and post docs that need to be at work in order to keep their research going. Please adhere to the following rules:
• Stay at home if you get slightest symptoms of a cold and return after 2 days without symptoms.
• Work from home if the tasks allow after checking with your supervisor or nearest manager.
• The Education for all students is on distance: This is to reduce the number of people in our premises and to increase physical distancing.
• Only Staff, post doc and phD students from the Department are allowed to be in our premises: The same reason as above.
• Keep hand hygiene: wash your hands with soap and water and do not touch your nose/mouth/eyes with your hands. Cough and sneeze in your elbow. Don’t shake hands, use door openers and increase your awareness. Use hand disinfectants.
• Increase your physical distancing from other people both at work and when moving around in the society, while keeping up with safe social activities.